GENTEC Services is a Diamond Certified award winning electrical contracting company that has been in continuous operation for over 15 years. We offer full time long-term employment, 50% medical, dental and vision after 90 days, paid vacation & holiday pay after one year, cell phone allowance, 401K, uniforms, schooling reimbursement with B or better grade.
We’re looking for our next future journeyman electrician. If you feel as though your career has stalled, your talents, skills and attitude is being overlooked send us your resume. Candidate must be clean cut, no visible tattoos or piercings. We do all types of work, you will not be bored. Must be willing to take constructive criticism, hustle and be willing to do quality work. Our combined talent here at GENTEC equals over 100+ years of on the job experience, learn from the best.
Among the physical skills necessary are: climb ladders & scaffolds, kneel, work with two hands, crawl in attics and under floors, twist at the wrists, lift 60 pounds, drill overhead, squat, bend at the waist, walk across framing members, dig, hammer, be heat tolerant.
Must be able to speak and write English clearly. Must be drug free, with a clean background (we will check before we hire you), clean cut no visible tattoos while in uniform.
ARE YOU A BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND? Join a team where your attitude it rewarded. Your experience and aptitude is challenged to take your career to a new level.
GENTEC Electrical Services, a 15 year Electrical Contractor located in Livermore, CA is rapidly expanding and looking for A+ highly qualified Service Technician-Electrician.
Has strong existing residential service experience:
• Being on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must!
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, honestly sell and upsell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home/business!
• There is no income ceiling – the answers in the mirror!
• Able to lift 75 lbs and get in/out of box trucks.
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses.
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up – 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized.
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week.
• Must have current driver’s license with clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue. We ALWAYS check!).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Our pay is hourly base plus commission
· Medical, Dental, Vision (50% of employee to start)
· $45 a month phone allowance
· 401K with company match @ 6 months (up to 4%)
· 6 paid holidays and 1 week PTO (1st year to accrue)
· Family friendly environment
o Clean Cut, no visible tattoos or piercings while in uniform.
o Must be fluent in English, and be able to articulate good communications with clients.
o Pass a 7 year background check.
o High School Diploma or GED.
o CA Residential Certified Electrician, min.
o CA Driver’s License.
GENTEC Services offers an excellent comprehensive package that includes: competitive wages, medical/dental/vision, paid vacation and floating holidays. Advancement opportunities exist with growing company. We have well established clients and have an immediate opening for the ideal candidate.
o Electrical troubleshooting & repair on service jobs
o Client interaction and communications
o Order parts and materials as required for each specific project
o Maintain the safety, cleanliness and appearance of all work areas
o Bend conduits 1/2 to 4″
o Comply with all applicable codes and regulations of all governmental agencies having jurisdiction
o Proven strong organizational skills and knowledge of residential & light commercial
o Understanding of blue prints, wiring diagrams, schematics
o Must be able to troubleshoot, and read control wiring schematics
o Must embrace e-mail and texting via cell phone, *must have a smart phone
o Physical ability to lift over 60 lbs
o Have thorough knowledge of NEC
o Solar experience is a plus
o Must own their own hand tools, including cordless power tool set
o Clean Cut
o Must be fluent in English, and be able to articulate good communications with clients, building engineers etc…
o High School Diploma or GED
o Current and active CA State “general electrician” Certification
o CA Driver’s License
o Medical, Dental, Vision (50% of employee to start)
o $45 a month phone allowance
o 401K with company match @ 6 months (up to 4%)
o 6 paid holidays and 1 week PTO (1st year to accrue)
o Family friendly environment
GENTEC Services offers an excellent comprehensive package that includes: competitive wages, medical/dental/vision, paid vacation and floating holidays, take home service vehicle with gas paid. Business development and performance bonus opportunities available. Advancement opportunities exist with growing company. We have well established clients and have an immediate opening for the ideal candidate.